Thursday, August 23, 2007

Dinner at the Weary

Last night, I had dinner with my friends Abby, Mark, Kim, and Karen at the Weary Traveler, which you’ve undoubtedly heard a million times is my favorite restaurant in the whole world. In my creature of habit ways, I opted for the West of the Andes Sandwich (pictured, right), which was delectable as always. It's a succulent beef tenderloin sandwich with avocado, Pico de Gallo, and chipotle mayo on a soft roll. I feel bad that I don’t venture out and try more of the selections on the menu, because each and every entrée sounds delicious, but I think I would have to go very frequently to get it all in, and of course allow myself permission to order the West of the Andes every few trips, so as to get my fix. Perhaps this winter. Abby would totally join me for the challenge. It’s on.

No comments: