Friday, July 18, 2008

Buffett Day!

Tomorrow at 11:30am, I'll be departing from my high school's parking lot, in a big, yellow school bus, with 44 of my high school friends. Destination: Alpine Valley. Why? Jimmy Buffett. I'll likely also be enjoying a deluxe junior cheeseburger and small cheddar fries from Beef-a-Roo. And perhaps I'll be cracking open my first Corona!

It's the same routine, year after year. Amazingly, this year will mark my 10th Jimmy Buffett show at Alpine Valley. It should be a very fun and interesting day, but it always goes by too fast.

Sadly, weather forcasts are not looking so tropical for tomorrow (we're now up to an 80% chance of thunderstorms), but Parrotheads truly know how to turn lemons into lemonade, so to speak, so surely we'll just break out the slip 'n slide!

No comments: