Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Feeling "Snacky G"


Karen and I often call each otherSnacky G.” Like if I notice that Karen is being particularly snacky one night, I’ll be like, “Hey there, Snacky G.” I’ll often use the term to describe myself as well. As in, “I’m feeling all Snacky G tonight.” Don’t ask. I'm sure this is just one of those things that doesn't translate well.

Anyways…I’ve recently come across two wonderful snacks that I’m excited to share. Both snacks were brought by friends to the weekly concerts on the square that I always talk about. A few weeks ago, my friend, Jill, brought Swiss cheese on Rosemary crackers. The flavor combo is to die for, and paired particularly well with my herb-flavored pasta last night.

And then last week, Kim brought tortilla chips with Cilantro Green Olive Salsa. I thought Kim was exaggerating when she explained that she could eat a full jar in one sitting. She wasn't lying. I could easily eat the whole jar by myself.

Since I was feeling particularly snacky last night, I went on a tour of local grocery stores to collect my new found snacks. I found the Rosemary crackers, Swiss cheese, and tortilla chips at Kopp's, and the salsa at Whole Foods. I've also seen the salsa at Cub Foods. After collecting my goods, it was obviously time to get my snack on. Enjoy!

No comments: