Friday, December 21, 2007

Last Minute Shopping?

Still looking for a nice gift for that special someone? Look no further. It's all about the hot chocolate kit. And so, it's time to break out your culinary skills and whip up a batch of homemade melt-in-your-mouth peppermint marshmallows. The recipe for these delicious morsels was featured in the Holidaze issue of ReadyMade. And Santa, if you're still listening, I'd really like to ammend my Christmas list to include a subscription to ReadyMade. That is, if it's not too late. And for your shopping ease, I've even included a direct link to the subcription page. I'm generally thoughtful like that.

The last post is a play-by-play video of making the marshmallows. The video was created by the folks at San Fransico based Curiosity Shoppe, which I have recently become obsessed with. The online store is billed as the "Crafts, Kits, & Curios for the Creatively Inclined." I'm especially interested in the "Great Outdoors Notecard Set," which is sadly, but only temporarily, out of stock. Thankfully, there's still hope.

No comments: