Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Everything But Pumpkin Pie

I think it's rather obvious by now that I love all things pumpkin. All things, except pumpkin pie. I detest pumpin pie.

In the last few weeks, I've made pumpkin fetuccini, pumpin bread, and last night I made a double batch of pumpkin chocolate chip cookies (pictured, left). The cookies are to die for and best served cold, straight from the freezer. I blogged about them last fall. The post and recipe are here.

Next up on my list is homemade pumpkin ravioli. I found a great recipe in the latest issue of Ready Made Magazine, and am excited to tackle the recipe later this week.

My brother also recently sent me a pumpkin-related discussion
on runnersworld.com. Turns out I'm not the only pumpkin lover out there. It's a great discussion with ideas for many pumpkin snacks and recipes like Edy's Slow Churned Light Pumpkin Ice Cream, Pumpkin Oatmeal, and Deena Kastor's Pumpkin Lasagna. It was like visiting pumpkin heaven...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I made these last fall after reading your post. They are amazing! I can't wait to make them again soon.