Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Web Boys Head South

My brother seriously lives in Texas now. His roommate, Ben, and he bought one-way tickets to Austin just last week, and after Monday's flight, have already secured a sublease near UT-Austin. While I haven't talked to Kelly myself yet, he seems upbeat, yet is apparently already complaining about the heat and humidity. Hmm...pretty sure it's going to get much worse over the next few months. Anyways, I think it's a good move for Kelly and Ben. They need a little change of pace after crashing at my parent's house in Brookfield for the past 6 months (while my parents were in Nevada), and an active/vibrant community in which to live and work. And they're almost ready to launch their new Web site, which is very exciting. Anyone have some good Austin tips (eats, parks, recreation, shopping, etc.)?

No comments: