Thursday, September 18, 2008

The Great Pumpkin Bagel Returns!

Yesterday morning, Einstein's Bros. Bagels launched their classic fall flavors menu across the country. These seasonal favorites include the popular Pumpkin Bagel with double whipped Pumpkin Cream Cheese, the Pumpkin Muffin topped with cream cheese icing, and Autumn Roast coffee, a blend that features toasted chestnut.

I’ve said it before. I’m obsessed with Einstein’s pumpkin bagel with pumpkin cream cheese (I still refuse to call it “shmear” as Einstein’s commonly refers to cream cheese). I very much wish it were offered all year. But, alas, I can only stuff my belly with endless pumpkin bagels for a limited time. And so now, until Madison’s supply runs dry, I will savor every morsel and frequent Einstein’s as much as possible.

According to a press release offered by Einstein Noah Restaurant Group, the fall flavors will be available in stores thorough the end of November or while supplies last. According to Jim Hood, Chief Marketing Officer for Einstein Noah Restaurant Group, “All good things, the autumn season and the classic pumpkin flavors at Einstein Bros. included, must come to an end." And so with that, I will eat on until I am cut off.

No comments: