Thursday, June 14, 2007

A Tribute to My Dad



My dad has taught me many things. One of the things he taught me was my great love for running, a love that he instilled in me at a very young age. As children, my brother and I would constantly bike alongside my dad during his jogs through the neighborhood. Eventually, we built up to being able to run short distances with him, and throughout the years did several small races together. Now my dad and I run together every chance we get, which is something we both very much look forward to. It’s our special time together and I wouldn’t trade my favorite running partner for the world. I’ve learned so much from my dad, and nobody believes in me more than him. Thank you for everything you’ve taught me and everything you are. Happy Father’s Day. I love you, Dad.

No comments: