Thursday, October 11, 2007

Holiday Mint M&M's

There are significant benefits that come from having a roommate who works the 5 a.m. stock shift at Walgreens once a week. I am probably one of the first people in the world to have a bag of the holiday mint chocolate M&M's, my all-time favorite candy, which is typically only available November through early January of each year. I don't want to brag, but I have a bag in early October.

There is simply no other candy more delicious and addicting than holiday mint M&M's. Throughout the winter months, I can rarely be found without a bag stashed on me, or in my purse. I seriously stockpile them at home to get me through the winter. I can regularly eat half of a bag in one sitting. Seriously, ask Karen. My obsession with these small chocolate candies is the reason why I must continue running throughout the winter months so as not to pack on the pounds with chocolate.

You will be excited to know that this year's candy is bigger and better than ever. The M&M's are larger in size, like sort of in between the normal size and the peanut size, but without the peanut. And as always, they're the most delightful blend of minty goodness. Until they are available to the general public, I will enjoy many handfuls for each one of you. And don't worry, I'll let 'em melt in my mouth, not in my hands!

No comments: