Tuesday, September 11, 2007

From the Bottom of My Heart

I am still in awe from all of the love and support that each one of you has shown me in the days leading up to this year’s Ironman triathlon. Words cannot express my gratitude. For once, I feel blogless. I’ve spent all day trying to figure out what to post, and all I really want to say is thank you. There is just no way to properly thank each one of you for your support and to tell you how much it meant to me. Whether you were out on the course, or simply sending me e-mails or text messages, it meant the world to me and I will never forget your thoughtfulness. I have never felt so loved.

Most of all, thank you to my best friend, Karen. For being there for me always. I think all of you know that without her, I wouldn’t have made it to the starting line, much less the finish line (especially when I’m always being attacked by killer tea kettles). Next year, we’ll be out there racing together. I can’t wait.

1 comment:

Danny from Milwaukee said...

Awesome race Kristin! I was tracking all of you kids via the internets. It really made me want to give this triathlon thing another shot.
-Danny Noonan