Monday, January 7, 2008

The Alamo Basement Exists

My brother's new Web site is now live. www.thealamobasement.com. This is not the one he's been working on religiously for the past several months with his best friend, Ben, but another side project. Not sure what it all entails, but looks pretty interesting so far. And funny. Alamo basement, get it? There's some reference to Pee Wee's Big Adventure there, too. Or so I've been told.

One of the cool features on the site is that my brother built the background to correspond with weather patterns at the actual Alamo in San Antonio. Currently, you will see that it is pleasant and just slightly cloudy at the Alamo. Which is always good to know. Cheers to my brother on another design accomplishment. I'll let you know when the big site goes live. Kelly, anything I missed or you'd like to add?

No comments: