Wednesday, January 23, 2008

They're Carmel Delights, Damn It.

Have you received a visit from your local girl scout? In case you didn't realize, we're in the middle of full fledge Girl Scout cookie season, and you better believe I've already ordered upteen boxes of sinfully delicous Samoas Cookies (aka Carmel Delights, for those of us old school girl scouts).

I was also pleasantly surprised to find Edy's Samoas Cookie Ice Cream back in the freezer at my local grocer last week. The creamy treat is packed with Samoas Cookies in caramel ice cream with fudge. You better believe I picked up a few gallons. To go with my cookies, of course.

Ahhh...Girl Scout Cookies. Now there's something to look forward to in this seemingly never-ending winter freeze.

1 comment:

Anne said...

Carmel Delights is correct! THere is no other name!