Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Hot Summer Drinks at Liqurious

Check out the latest site from Notcot, Liqurious, "a place to quench your thirst". It's essentially tastespotting, but with drinks. The site includes pictures and recipes for drinks ranging from a Moscow Mule to Touch of Evil cocktail. The site is still in alpha mode, but seems like it will be a great new community for drink lovers. And I love me some summer sangria!

Also an update on tastespotting...apparently there are efforts to relaunch under new ownership. Keep your fingers crossed. But until then, as I mentioned last week, foodgawker is filling the void in my life.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was on my trip and came back and read your blog that said tastespotting was gone! I almost cried! My fingers are definitely crossed!!!