Wednesday, June 18, 2008

My Strange Attraction to Taxidermy Art

Maybe I'm growing antlers...

Decorative Deer Platter, DuchessVintage (Etsy), $9.99

Noble Stag Head by Roost, Edge of Urge, disturbingly expensive

Taxidermy Deer Wall Wear, Neawear (Etsy), $45

For those of you who have been reading since last summer, you know that I have this weird fascination with deer antlers. I even have a small pair hanging just over my bed. Hmm...weird. Anyways, I continue to be strangely attracted to taxidermy deer art. And recently it seems to be everywhere! Above are a few items that have caught my eye.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

http://gawker.com/tag/trends/?i=392998&t=taxidermy-trend-report

a trend coming to an end...?

kristinleigh said...

darn. I'm not cool anymore :(

katy said...

Check this out Krit:
http://curiousexpeditions.org/?p=335

Maybe you can get married there!

Ben Weiner said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brodie said...

It has to do with the inflatable deer head at the cabin.